ROOTS Preschool & Kindergarten Summer Camps
We are so excited to introduce our ROOTS Preschool camps to our community. In the past, we have included our 3, 4, and 5 year old children in our sports camps, and found that for most of them, they were absolutely exhausted by halfway through the week. We are sure that are preschool camps are the perfect solution. Kids will have a ton of fun mastering skills in gymnastics, and exploring creative movement and yoga. These athletic activities will be well balanced with fun preschool activities so that the pace of camp will be just right for our young participants.
Join us for one or all ten of our exciting, fun, and educational summer camps coordinated by our ROOTS Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Tamara. Why stop learning during our most robust season of the year!
Preschool Camp Curriculum includes:
- Kid Yoga
- Creative Movement
- Animated Literacy (Literacy that includes songs, stories, and movement)
- Nature and Garden experiences
Keep your child's regular preschool schedule with our two day minimum requirement! You can attend camp anywhere from 2 days to 5 days in a week. This allows you both the consistency your child needs as well as the flexibility you need for your summer schedule
Camp Dates and Learning themes
- June 10-14 Circus Camp
- June 17-21 Space Camp "To Infinity & Beyond"
- June 24-28 Myths, Legends, & Fairytales
- July 1-5 No camps
- July 8-12 Wild Wild West (Montana)
- July 15-19 Explore the Rainforest
- July 22-26 Crawl, Creep, Slither, Critter
- July 29-Aug 2 Puppet Paradise
- August 5-9 Slime & Grime: Down & Dirty w/ Science
- August 12-16 African Safari
- August 19-23 Luau
Camp Days and Times
1/2 day camp is 9am-12:00noon Monday through Friday
Full day camp is 9am-4:00pm Monday through Friday
Ages: Three year old campers are only eligible for 1/2 day camp. If you are 4 or five years old, you are eligible for the 1/2 or full day camp.
Before and After Care
Before and after care are available from 8am to 5pm.